Sunday, February 22, 2009

NEW products for you!

We are working up a storm to get our new products out to the public.
Our bath bombs made it to the store last week.
Already sold a couple on Etsy and hear is what one of our fabulous customers PrimitiveJunkie over here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5904671 had to say about the BATH BOMBS!!!
QUOTE:
I highly recommend the bath bomb for anyone with any type of dry skin problem, my skin has never been softer after a bath. I can't say enough good things. I will be passing your card out to my girlfriends for sure.


We just finished lip balms this week and working on labels for them.
If you have a lip balm fetish you will want to try these. We are hoping to have them on the shelf by the end of the week.
We're going to carry 5 flavors to start with.

Banana Blast
Fudgesicle
Mega Melon
Strawberry Splash
Wildberry Burst
Unscented
What more can I say, YUM YUM!!!

Hope to see you all soon! I need to head back to my second home and plug away at more new items like the SUGAR SCRUBS that we will be listing on Etsy soon.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TO YOU ALL!

1 comment:

The Muddy Moose Bath Boutique said...

beautiful blog...great scent offering!