Thursday, January 15, 2009

Timothy Adams Blog-Check it out!!!

Have you ever wondered how so many are successful selling their items online?
Have you ever wanted to view your stats online,but don't know where to start or how?

I know just the right person that shares his tips and tricks to gaining exposure to various venues. It can't hurt to at least try now can it?

Check out this amazing Etsien that shares his tips and tricks to getting your name out there!

Click on the link to handmadeology

He is one facinating dude that can provide you with many way to create a successful business. What are you waiting for JUST CLICK!
http://timothyadamdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/01/hamdmadeology-promo-challenge.html

125hm

9 comments:

Audrey said...

Please come to my blog and accept an award. There are NO RULES attached to this one. Just kind thoughts and love for your blog!

Audrey said...

Grabbed your button - It Worked!!
WOOHOO!!

Be Jeweled By Candi said...

I love Timothy's blog, it is always full of so many great tips and advice. He has been a big help to me!

trudette said...

Thanks for sharing !

JuliaA said...

timothyadam has such great advice and resources all over his blog.

(that particular handmadeology icon is my fave--good luck!)

Unknown said...

man! i love this guy I follow him on the etsy forums! he rocks my socks

Ripper Arts said...

He does have GREAT information!

MyPaperEden said...

Tims blog is so informative :) So is yours. I will chekc abck often!

Missy said...

Can't go wrong with a little advice from Tim!