Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Decorate Your Home With Fragrance"!

OH MY GOSH, this is my first blog. Can I be anymore excited! Welcome to Clear Lake Creations blog site where you are going to here all about Bath and Body products I offer and Candles galore.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Denise and I own the greatest candle/bath and body product business in the world.
I have been in the business for 7 years now and have loved absolutely every minute of it.
I work fulltime,but guarentee you that every minute Im off the clock I on the clock researching, designing labels, and pouring products.

If your interested in checking out fantastic products check out www.clearlakecreations.com or www.clearlakecreations.etsy.com.

If I ever suggest one of our items it would be the SOY WHIP! What am I talking about, comeon try them all, what are you waiting for!

No comments: